Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random A-Z Survey

A - Available
Nope
B - Best Friend
Vivian, Rosalyn, Krystal, Sandy...and I guess James :P
C - Crush
I'm not available...so....yeah...duh?
D - Dad's Name
Kenji
E - Easiest Person To Talk To


Not sure...I'm not always the type to talk to people about everything so I wouldn't really know
F - Favorite Band
It changes
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms
Gummy worms all the way
H - Hometown
Bakersfield
I - Instrument
Favorite? Guitar. Second, Piano. Anybody who can play those are automatically awesome
J - Job
Kennel Worker at Hillrose Pet Resort
K - Kids
One day probably
L - Longest Car Ride
Long Beach to Seattle...4 days?
M - Milk Flavor
Chocolate!
N - Number Of Siblings
1 brother
O - One Wish
"I wish for an infinite number of wishes"
P - Phobias
Fear of failing...
Q - Favorite Quote
"True Love Stories Never Have Endings" -Richard Bach
R - Reason To Smile
I have good people in my life ♥
S - Song You Last Heard
Dare to Believe -Boyce Avenue
T - Time You Woke Up
10:24am today :)
U - Unknown Fact About Me
I like microwaved leftovers better than the actual meal
V - Vegetable
I guess favorite would be broccoli?
W - Worst Habits
Forgetting what I'm about to do
X - X-Rays You've Had
Teeth, knee, ankle
Y - Your Favorite Food
Edible and Tastey :)
Z - Zodiac Sign
Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment