Friday, December 30, 2011

Mac Vs. PC


So I'm curious...What do you use?

Mac or PC?
I personally use a PC. I have yet to understand how to completely operate a Mac, and also find it much too expensive for me to be satisfied. Plus, I am more comfortable with a PC and can afford it. (Being a broke college student you must think of practicality and price).
But I know that those who use Mac's are in LOVE with them 99% of the time. I can understand, but I have yet to welcome it into my own mind.

But I want to know...how many of you people, who are reading this right now are a Mac user? and how many of you are a PC user?

Leave a comment responding to this question below! <3

Also, what type of internet browser are you using? (random I know)
I personally use Chrome. I started off as an Internet Explorer user. (completely convinced that I will stick with it and nothing will come next). But then as that started to slow down, I heard news of this other browser called Mozilla Firefox. I finally gave it a try and started using it on a more daily basis. But eventually that started slowing down too. And then someone told me that Chrome is much faster, and so now I use it and I am quite satisfied with it. I like the apps that you can apply to it, and different things that come with it. (yes, I am aware that Firefox offers this concept too, but it just feels different with Chrome). 

So leave your responses below! 
Such as, "I am a PC user who uses Chrome". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment