Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Survey of Random Questions

When's the last time you ran?
Early November probably
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
One pair has a hole in it
What are you dreading right now?
Morning shift at work
Do you celebrate 420?
Oh no. Not my thing
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Oh yes :D
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?


Freak out because I would look like a hot mess O.o
Who last grabbed your ass?
Shane
Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Yeah. Bleh
Do you own a pair of Converse?
Fake converse. haha. So I suppose the answer is no
Did you copy and paste this survey?
Yup Yup
Do you eat raw cookie dough?
No I don't
Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
I actually don't think so
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Yeah... -_-
Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Nope
How do you eat oreos?
Dip them in milk until they're soft and then bite into them ^_^
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yeah...not gonna lie...I have...I'm a loser -_-
Are you cocky?
I try not to be I guess
Could you live without a computer?
It would be extremely difficult...I guess yes...but I want to say no.
Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Not allowed to so no
Who or what sleeps with you?
Nobody and nothing
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Not sure...I had a hunch and then I just started pretending...but I don't know when exactly it was
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
Currently, 2 cell phones, and 3-4 house phones
What do you do when you're sad?
Cry
Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Mass text to all friends...then call my mom.
Last time you saw your best friend?
Thursday-Friday. Sandy was Thursday while everyone else was Friday
Are you in high school?
No...Thank goodness I'm out!
What jewelry are you wearing?
Nothing
Is anyone on your bad side now?
Oh yes, someone definitely is
What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check Facebook...I'm lame -_-
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Nope. At least, not in order
How do most people spell your name?
I don't know...they usually try to pronounce it first 
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
No...I don't have any of his :(
Where do you work?
Hillrose Pet Resort
What are you doing tomorrow?
Working
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
No
Favorite name for a girl?
I've always liked Samantha
Favorite name for a boy?
I kind of like Adam 
Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Probably not...I'm not sure right now really, but most likely not
When was the last time you left your house?
Today at 11:40am for work
Do you return your cart?
Usually
Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes :)
What noise do you hear?
Tv news program
Would you survive in prison?
NO
Who is the youngest in your family?
Me... -_-
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack?
Rosalyn :)
Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope
What's the last thing you purchased?

A cheap tripod from an Asian store :)
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Nope. Ha ha
What brand are your pants right now?
Big Dog Pajama Pants
Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
Nope
What irritates you most on the internet?
Ads
What brand is your digital camera?
Sony. Sony Cybershot HX9
Do you watch movies with your parents?
Some movies
What song best describes your life right now?
Well my life? I'm not sure about my life. Something that says it's good, but has hard moments, and that says I'm nice, but still don't want to get on my bad side because I have a scary, unexpected side to me.
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
I guess. I got some in France
Are you taking college classes right now?
Not right now this day, but right now, as in this school year, yes I am
Do you like sushi?
Yeah, now I do
Do you get your hair cut every month?
Nope. Especially not when I live in the dorms
Do you go online everyday?
Oh pretty much yeah
Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?
Nope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment